Motion is a place where dance, fun and healthy wellbeing are combined in one; a studio for everyone who wants to express themselves through the freedom of movement.
Whether it be for for fun, fitness, competition or examination, all levels of ability are catered for by a team of compassionate and dedicated instructors.
We offer a range of various dance and fitness classes from 2 years of age to Adults.
Proudly affiliated and located above Eastern Gymnastics Academy (EGA), we provide you and your child with all of your dance, fitness and gymnastics needs in one convenient location. Our timetables have been intricately timetabled so your child is able to participate in dance and gymnastics on the same afternoon or you are able to join a fitness class whilst your child is in a gymnastics class.
We offer a wide variety of classes for all ages and skill levels ranging from 2 years old, right up to adults.
Dance styles include Ballet, Lyrical/Contemporary, Jazz, Hip Hop & Musical Theatre.
We additionally offer RAD Ballet Examinations
We offer Barre Fit, Pilates Mat, Yoga and Group Fitness Classes for all ages and levels.
Classes are aimed to improve your balance, fitness, strength, coordination and self expression
Join us each school holiday for fun filled holiday workshops!
Each workshop is carefully themed and crafted to balance learning dance & movement skills with having a fun time.
The Studio is Covid-safe and you must sign in using the NSW Government app when you arrive.
Only students participating in the class is allowed onsite.
We have implemented the following procedures in the studio:
1. All teachers are fully vaccinated.
2. All participating students are either fully vaccinated (16 years +) or come from a fully vaccinated family (15 years and under)
3. Markers for physical distancing in the studio
4. Hand sanitiser at the front entrance and readily available throughout the studio.
5. Increased floor cleaning, with hospital-grade disinfectant. All touch points in studios cleaned in between classes.
6. Bring your own yoga mat for Stretch, Pilates and Yoga classes. Borrowed mats are disinfected between use
7. Direct Deposit and Card-only payments.
8. Teachers will practice physical distancing, including no physical touch or corrections.
9. All staff and instructors have completed the Australian Government Department of Health's COVID-19 Infection Control Training.
If you have questions about the opportunities available to you in our programs, feel free to send us a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.